Epson WorkForce ES-400 Color Duplex Document Scanner Review
Epson ES-400 Driver & Software Windows 10, 8, 7 Downloads. These scanners permit you to have a heap of paperwork, readily and turning them into searchable electronic documents which may be kept in the neighborhood computer. Regrettably, it is not necessarily easy to get the ideal file scanner. Some are developed for creating archive files, with practically no loss of picture quality. Others are made for speed, assisting you to rapidly turn files into text at the cost of resolution.
Epson ES-400 Design
The matte-black ES-400 is streamlined in 6.9 by 11.6 by 6.6 inches (HWD) and must be simple to find space to get a desk. It’s lightweight for a recording scanner in only 8.1 lbs. The best cover opens to become an input, and another tray slides ahead in the scanner’s reduced front to become an output.
Assessing the trays adds to a foot into the thickness. 1 thing to notice with all the input is to make confident the guides are put into the appropriate width for the newspaper you’re using. Edges of many sheets frayed during a couple of my scans, although this ceased once I took particular care in aligning the newspaper against the manuals.
It may serve as well as a private document scanner. Both the ES-400 and ES-500W are alike in style, with the principal distinction between them being their own capacity to communicate. Regardless of being scanners, they are much different from the average flatbed scanners. Instead, they function more such as a printer.
Scan Speed and Setup
I analyzed the ES-400 on a USB 3.0 link to our testbed, which conducts Window 10 Professional. I used the default option 200ppi resolution in rate testing. Scanning to picture PDF format using Document Capture Pro, and time in the minute I gave the scan control to the minute the appended writing the file to the hard disk, I booted the ES-400 in 33.3ppm for scanning at simplex (one-sided) manner, and also 62ipm for scanning in duplex.
Subtracting the lag between providing the control along with the scan really beginning, in addition to the lag between it ending along with the document being written to disc, provides a raw scan rate that is somewhat faster than its rated speed, in 38.5ppm for simplex and 63.8ipm for duplex. The ES-400 took 1 minute 3 seconds to save 25-sheet, 50-image record to sPDF, only 15 minutes longer compared to the 47 minutes it took to scan it into picture PDF.
Installation is typical of the USB-connected scanners. You plug in the power cable, download the software from Epson’s support page to your ES-400–it does not include a disk –and then connect the supplied USB 3.0 cable for your PC. (In case your computer does not support USB 3.0, the cable works with USB 2.0 too ) BizCard), along with an OCR application (Abbyy FineReader Sprint). A TWAIN driver enables you to scan from many Windows apps which have a scan control.
Document Capture Pro is a little more complicated than the fundamental Epson Scan usefulness, and that I used it for the majority of my testing. It allows you to send scans into a range of destinations in an assortment of formats. Epson ES-400 Driver & Software Windows 10, 8, 7 Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11||ES400_EScan2_64200_AM.exe|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||ES400_Lite_NA.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Document Capture Pro v2.00.04||DCP_2.00.04.exe|
How to install Epson WorkForce ES-400 Drivers?
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- First of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- After the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- After the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce ES-400 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- Before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson WorkForce ES-400.
- Place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- Let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- To operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson WorkForce ES-400 and pc cable. It is essential to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- Wait before the computer or PC find the Epson WorkForce ES-400 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- Things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.
Incoming search terms:
- epson es 400 driver download windows 10
- epson es 400 driver download
- epson stylus 400
- epson es-400 driver
- stylus 400
- epson es400 drivers
- epson es-400 driver download
- epson scanner es-400 driver
- es400 software system
- how does epson es-400 runs on usb-3