Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver & Software Windows 10, 8, 7 Downloads. We do not have a review because of its predecessor, but the 610 is practically the same printer with the exclusion of upgraded onscreen menu design. For $200, you get a flexible mixture of features like an auto-document feeder in addition to the printer to get hands-free copying, scanning, or faxing up to 30 sheets of paper, wired and wireless networking, and an extensive control panel that provides one-touch accessibility to a number of the printer’s many well-known features.
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver Review
The omission surely is not a deal breaker, but it is something we anticipate to come as well as a $200 printer. Auto-duplexing aside, home and business offices alike can rely on the Epson WorkForce 610 to churn out high-quality Vintage and color files, because of a big four-ink cartridge bay. The WorkForce 610 makes our acceptance by creating work-life simpler with lots of customizable buttons to manually control, a suitable onboard memory card reader, and innovative discretionary software to close the loop between play and work.
Fans of this Epson WorkForce series will instantly recognize the physiological similarities between the 600 and the 610 versions. A marginally mirrored finish encompasses the primary control panel and wraps around to the side of the printer, whereas the remaining part of the unit flaunts an expert matte black. Space-savers beware: that the 18.3-pound WorkForce 610 is not for offices with limited space. It measures 18 inches by 14 inches wide by 9.3 inches deep, mainly due to the auto-document feeder which stands tall in addition to the scanner. You will also lose extra desk space as soon as you expand the front-loading input.
The 610 also includes a stronger control panel, particularly compared with its more economical $120 linemate, the Epson WorkForce 310. The additional $80 you cover your 610 gives you a much more affordable 2.5-inch full-color LCD which shows print info, picture representations of remaining ink levels, cartridge and wireless setup directions, and much more. A lot of the info is replicated onscreen due to this Epson printer driver, however, we are satisfied wireless customers will value the autonomy in seeing it displayed on this device. The 610’s whole control panel also rotates to offer multiple viewing angles. Epson WorkForce 610 Driver & Software Windows 10, 8, 7 Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson13143.exe|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network||epson13145.exe|
|Printer Driver v6.62||epson13140.exe|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.50||EPFaxUtil_2.5.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
|EPSON Network Utility v4.19 (32-bit) and v5.19 (64-bit)||epson17111.exe|
How to install Epson WorkForce 610 Drivers?
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver Installation by following these steps:
- first of all, please download the setup file in conformity with the OS of your computer or laptop will install this printer.
- after the download is complete, double-click on the configuration file to open the Installation Wizard “,” then click agree on Terms and agreement “,” then click “Next ” to “Finish” button appears, and click the button “Finish” to terminate the process installation.
- after the install process is complete, don’t forget to test print to see the function or not.
How to install Epson WorkForce 610 Driver by using the CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce 610 users often choose to install the drivers using the CD or DVD drive because it is more quick and simple to do. You can follow the steps below if you have a DVD or CD to drivers.
- before you must have a CD or DVD driver ideal for printer Epson WorkForce 610.
- place the driver CD for your PC or your computer.
- let the CD still work on your computer or PC.
- to operate the setup file and you must follow the Setup wizard.
- follow the steps that appear on the screen until it is finished.
- You will be prompted to connect the cable that engages the Epson WorkForce 610 and pc cable. It is important to note can make it after you read the guidelines to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instructions.
- wait before the computer or PC find the Epson WorkForce 610 and continue the procedure.
- Don’t forget to include all the values for the wizard until you have completed the installation procedure.
- things to do after the printer is installed. Please try to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the above steps, if not, you can reinstall. Make sure you have done all the steps.