The HP Officejet Pro 8710 is an excellent All-in-one printer with a myriad of features that set it apart from its precursors. The most notable functions for this iteration is the competitive price, remarkable print quality, 2-sided ADF ability, reliable print rate, and NFC technology for wireless printing on COMPUTER and smartphones. Also, consistent individuals can register for HP Immediate ink monthly membership program, which the printer is eligible for, to lower the printing prices per page. Overall, the HP Officejet Pro 8710 makes a solid insurance claim as a competitive valued low-volume printer for busy families and also workplaces use.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver
HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows
HP Officejet Pro 8710/8720 Firmware Update
HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Software
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software comes bundled on an optical disc or you can choose to download it from the current HP support internet site. Absolutely nothing concerning the process is tedious; I would claim it’s instead uncomplicated. All you need to do is throw in the optical disk in the drive as well as await the guidelines to pop up when it tons. You will be asked whether to accept the software or download it from the internet site. Simply adhere to the instructions from there or call assistance to aid get you via it.
Still, on software, there is other packed software that comes with the plan. One of the most significant ones is the OCR meaning optical character recognition. What it does is just allow you to transform documents to editable searchable texts. Various other software readily available is the downloadable apps by Android as well as iPhone which aid in printing from your mobile device. We discussed these in the ports section.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Performance
According to HP, the Officejet 8710 has a print capability of 22 web pages per min (ppm), a strong enhancement from the 20 ppm on the Officejet 6978. At this cost array, that is most definitely remarkable. One thing, however, is that HP needs to offer better efficiency in terms of print capability at this budget price range. A constant boost of just 2 web pages per minute (18 ppm on 6968 to 20 ppm in the 6978 to 22 ppm on the 8710) for every single iteration seems reduced as well as a little bit sub-par. What I’m trying to say is, I would certainly enjoy seeing a number-crunching print performance figure for the future generation of printers, Something like 40 ppm for this rate range.
Anyways, that aside, the Officejet 8710 work on an HP 952 Black cartridge with a web page yield of as much as 1,000 pages (if you’re printing monochrome). While that’s terrific, you can still select the HP 952 XL Black cartridge for greater yields (2000 web pages), especially if you’re based in a busy tiny office setup. Undeniably, you can constantly go for your very own cartridge ink from stores like Costco as the cartridges are readily available there. Nevertheless, I would not encourage that for 2 factors.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Specs
- Dimensions H x W x D (cm): 31.2 x 49.5 x 64.1
- Claimed printing speed color (ppm): 18
- Claimed printing speed mono (ppm): 22
- Stated life of laser drum (pages): Not applicable
- Input paper capacity main tray/multipurpose tray (A4 sheets): 250 / NA
- Maximum paper size: A4
- Minimum paper size: A6
- Number of cartridges required to load printer: 4
- Cartridge format: K, C, M, Y
- Memory card support: Not applicable
- LCD type (colour/mono/touch): Colour
- LCD size W x H (mm): 5.4 x 4.1
How to Install / Installation Procedure
- Download and install arrangement data of particular HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Driver from the above-recommended web link.
- USB cable to connect to the printer.
Step to Install Driver Printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software installed successfully
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is equipped with highly sophisticated Wireless features, Printer Scanner was capable of performing & printing wirelessly very easily just by downloading the applications on your smartphone. Devices at affordable prices as well as the amazing features provide comfort for the user to work optimally in your House/Office, intentionally designed by HP Inc. with cutting-edge technology to provide the best in printing number of the lot or a little.
How to HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Printer Setup:
Step 1: Network Setup
You must have the following items before you install the printer on the wireless network:
1. Specify the SSID network name & password.
2. Connect the device to your Desktop/Laptop PC on the network.
3. Note: HP recommends that PC Desktops/laptops you in connect internet to do updates periodically.
Step 2: connect the device to a wireless network
The Wireless Setup Wizard provides an easy way to set up and manage the wireless connection to your printer.
1. Look at the Control Panel, select the right arrow to display the navigation on the screen.
2. Select the Setup icon (usually shaped screwdriver)
3. Select the Network, and start on the Wireless Setup Wizard, then select Continue
4. Select the name of the network that we have specified and insert the password
Step 3: Install the drivers
Complete the wireless network connection setup through the HP software installation.
1. Turn on your Printer, simply by pressing the power button.
2. Make sure the USB Cable is not connected with your PC/Laptop device.
3. open the Software that has been downloaded at this website.
4. Follow the instructions provided with your screen, make sure that the installation process has been completed in full.
We give some tutorials to do print or scan using the HP Officejet Pro wireless 8600 hopefully can help you in operating this device. You can do a full-featured in doing print or scan wireless as you want, here is a tutorial that we provide is sourced directly from HP Inc.
- Connecting an HP InkJet Printer to a Wireless Network
- How To Connect a Wireless HP Printer Using a Full Feature Driver in Windows
Incoming search terms:
- hp officejet pro 8710 drivers windows 10